About ASCENT Network
The Mission and Vision of The ASCENT Network is:
The Mission Statement of ASCENT is: To provide financial counseling, education and advocacy for its clients. As a faith based organization our commitment is to integrity and transparency in every action, and to achieving the greatest possible positive outcome for every client on their behalf
The Vision Statement of ASCENT is: The vision of the ASCENT Network, a faith based organization, is to create and provide effective and innovative solutions within a frame work complete transparency, which will enable our clients to build and maintain sound financial skills to both create and protect their future
Who we are
Our mission at ASCENT Network is accomplished by providing clients with access to resources and services uniquely designed to assist individuals in improving their credit worthiness and financial position. Generally, these services would not be available to those with damaged credit. In addition to restoring your credit, the services and resources include financial education, legal referral services, foreclosure prevention consultation, information and education, and much more…
ASCENT Network Clients have the advantage of being well informed and understand how make their credit work for them. They take ownership of their financial position. ASCENT's Clients are able to rejoin the credit economy, looking forward to increased security and achieving their goals including home ownership, providing for their families and a sense of hope for the future.
Become a Client of ASCENT today and begin enjoying:
- Confidence as you rejoin the credit economy
- Acceptance as you are approved for the credit you need, knowing that emergencies can be handled, building a more secure future
- Relationships with financial professionals and institutions you can trust and an improved sense of well being
- Excitement as you watch your credit scores increase
YOU CAN HAVE CONFIDENCE!
- ASCENT protects and enforces your rights under federal law.
- In a democracy, consumers are entitled to a defense.
- Americans have the right to representation and to confront their accusers with knowledge and the law on their side.
- Credit bureaus should be expected to verify the accuracy of the information they sell. The law agrees. You have the right to protect and defend your credit profile.
- The credit bureaus should be required to do more than simply provide a form letter validating your credit - and they are!
- With the techniques and tools ASCENT uses on its members behalf, the credit bureaus are being required to meet the standards and do what Federal and State laws require of them.
- Because you are a client of ASCENT, we will ultimately demand on your behalf that the credit bureaus follow the "letter of the law" regarding the sale and reporting of your personal credit information.
Need Advice? We're ready to help!
We’re standing by to assist you now. There are two very fast ways to contact us.
Or Email Us: Click Here.