Repair your credit with confidence
At ASCENT, we have the tools you need to restore your credit and dramatically impact your credit profile on all three of your major credit credit bureau your monthly credit payments. The Fair Credit Reporting Act gives you the right to have access to the reports independent credit bureaus may have on you, and to have inaccurate or questionable credit listings removed from or corrected on your credit reports.
“Credit Repair” has not been kind to the American consumer. In fact, the name is often synonymous with fraud. This is the stigma we face as we offer our clients an alternative to "Credit Prison". The nasty reputation of credit repair often forces us to defend the ethics of our program. The credit restoration services provided to our clients are analogous to work done by any defense attorney. Our credit restoration services takes an affirmative defense: Ascent requires the credit bureaus to adhere to all provisions of the Fair Credit Reporting laws and acts and other applicable Federal and State Acts which contain specific language designed to protect the American citizen. Ascent's methods require the bureaus to substantiate their allegation. If the bureau(s) claim to have verified the allegation, the decision is appealed.
Eventually, most bad credit allegations are untenable and removed from the credit profile.
Credit bureaus, of course, would rather you didn’t know this. They’d like you to think you have no recourse against accusations made about you that result in negative credit scores.
The law, however says there’s a great deal you can do! Specifically, Sec.402 (a) CREDIT REPAIR ORGANIZATIONS ACT. Title IV of the Consumer Protection Act (Public Law 90-321-, 82 Stat.164) is your protection against unjustifiable credit reporting.
Could your credit score be a mistake? Absolutely.
It’s appalling how often mistakes are made in the credit reports of ordinary, bill-paying consumers. These errors may come from mistaken identity, typing mistakes or simply inaccurate reporting.
Read these excerpts from the PIRG Public Information Research Group, Washington, D.C.:
- Twenty-nine percent (29%) of credit reports contain serious errors, false delinquencies, or accounts that did not belong to the consumer.
- Forty-one percent (41%) of credit reports contain demographic information that was misspelled, outdated or incorrect.
- Twenty percent (20%) of credit reports were missing major credit, loan, mortgage or other information to demonstrate the credit worthiness of the consumer.
- Twenty-six percent (26%) of credit reports contain accounts that were closed by the consumer but incorrectly listed as open (or) “closed by credit grantor.”
- Altogether, seventy percent (70%) of credit reports contain errors or mistakes.
Why must you fix your credit report?
Quite simply, keeping bad credit costs you more than fixing it.
Think about the additional fees you may be paying because of a poor (and inaccurate) credit rating. Some experts estimate that such inaccuracies costs the average consumer $3000 per year or $50,000 in a lifetime due to extra charges. Unnecessary deposits, excessive interest, higher insurance rates, and lower paying jobs are just a few of the financial hardships faced by those with problematic credit. This dollar figure does not include the extreme inconvenience, additional stress, low self-esteem, and loss of dignity associated with being considered a second class citizen in a society that is based on credit worthiness.
Utilize ASCENT's Services…and save.
As a client of ASCENT, you will enjoy all kinds of money saving—and credit enhancing—advantages, including all of these:
- Credit Profile Audit, Verification, & Restoration (dispute and remove all non-verified and inaccurate accounts legally):
- No Obligation Credit Report Review with projected credit score improvement.
- Credit Reference Service and Consultation: We will provide a credit reference letter at anytime for clients in good standing
- Mortgage Referral Services
- Financial Information and Education
You will immediately receive…
We begin with a free, no-obligation credit report review and projected credit score improvement.
Upon receipt of your credit reports (if you don’t have them, we’ll help you obtain them), we will provide you with NO COST or Obligation:
- Comprehensive credit report analysis with projected credit score improvement
- Information on any additional CLIENT SERVICES recommended helping you achieve your credit-worthiness goals
- Several successful case studies of clients who came to us with a similar situation as yours
- Actual "before & after" credit reports from similar cases
- Email list of derogatory items (similar to the ones on your credit report) that we have helped to get permanently erased or amended to a favorable status
What our Clients say…
When you call, we can provide you with several email addresses of clients who were initially skeptical that this process could work, but after utilizing our services were able to completely restore their credit rating, purchase a new home, buy a new car at a favorable interest rate, or regain their dignity and feeling of self worth.
Our solutions work, and we’re able to prove it. Not many of our competitors can say that.
No matter what your situation, we want to help. Don't delay.
Questions? Call now!
We’re standing by to assist you now. There are two very fast ways to contact us.
Or Email Us: Click Here.